Faculty Assistant - Fixed Term Contract
(Up to 12 months Fixed Term Contract)
Are you keen to support the expert teaching we offer?
Join our team and support our world-class faculty. You can play to your administrative strengths whilst you organise the delivery of teaching, research and events that impact the way the world does business.
- Organising teaching materials for all courses delivered by the Subject Area faculty and academic visitors
- Undertaking a broad range of administrative and assistant duties to support the research and education aims of the department, including event support
- Providing assistance and diary management to assigned faculty members
- Financial administrative tasks on behalf of the faculty budget
- Facilitating communication and coordination with other departments
- Any further ad-hoc duties as assigned by your line manager
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. We need the talent, tools and community to share our thinking globally. In this role, your hard work will contribute to our broader vision.
Who Are We Looking For
- Education at A-Level or above or other equivalent, relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels
- Excellent time management and outstanding organisation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload effectively
- Team and Customer focus
- Administrative experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution with our staff representing 55 nationalities, 94% of students and 86% faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to a great pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. We can only achieve this through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School