Are you interested in supporting us on a casual basis?
Register with us to become a part of our pool of Facilitators. Collaborate with and support faculty to facilitate our virtual and hybrid learning experiences.
- Ensure that faculty are technically supported and prepared for virtual and hybrid teaching
- Support faculty and construct their sessions where needed; e.g. create polls, breakout sessions, adapt content to virtual and hybrid school.
- Support the classroom experience; be available in-person during sessions with faculty.
- Facilitate the classroom experience for students when the faculty is remote to the class.
- Edit and share the recording of each teaching session with students
Please see our attached job description for the extended list of responsibilities.
Who we are looking for
- IT skills - video editing skills would be advantageous, as experience in leading online conference tools e.g. zoom, adobe, web ex etc. Experience of working with canvas
- Reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking with high attention to detail
- Able to multi-task, manage time effectively and efficiently in and out of sessions
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
London Business School