Are you interested in supporting us on a casual basis?
Register with us to become a part of our pool of Facilitators. Collaborate with and support faculty to facilitate our virtual and hybrid learning experiences.
- Collaborate with and support faculty to facilitate learning experiences in a virtual and hybrid classroom.
- Develop a professional working relationship with faculty to achieve delivery and intended learning outcomes.
- Understand the faculty’s style of teaching, classroom management techniques, and mode of student engagement.
- Ensure that faculty are tech prepared for virtual and hybrid teaching.
- Construct sessions with faculty; e.g. create polls, breakout sessions, adapt content to virtual and hybrid school.
- Support sessions with faculty; be available in-person ahead of and during sessions with faculty.
- Facilitate the classroom experience for students when the faculty is remote to the class.
Please see our attached job description for the extended list of responsibilities.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- IT skills - video editing skills would be advantageous, as experience in leading online conference tools e.g. Zoom, Adobe, Web Ex etc. Experience of working with Canvas.
- Reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking with high attention to detail.
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently in and out of sessions.
- Ability to multi-task and be alert to what is happening in-person and virtually.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, and weekends.
What you can expect from us
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School