Are you interested in supporting us on a casual basis?
Register with us to become a part of our pool of Facilitators. Collaborate with and support faculty to facilitate our virtual and hybrid learning experiences.
- Ensure that faculty are technically supported and prepared for virtual and hybrid teaching
- Support faculty and construct their sessions where needed; e.g. create polls, breakout sessions, adapt content to virtual and hybrid school.
- Support the classroom experience; be available in-person during sessions with faculty.
- Facilitate the classroom experience for students when the faculty is remote to the class.
- Edit and share the recording of each teaching session with students
Please see our attached job description for the extended list of responsibilities.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- IT skills - video editing skills would be advantageous, as experience in leading online conference tools e.g. zoom, adobe, web ex etc. Experience of working with canvas
- Reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking with high attention to detail
- Able to multi-task, manage time effectively and efficiently in and out of sessions
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School