Experiential Learning Manager
London Business School are looking for a Manager to join our Experiential Learning team and contribute to the delivery of unforgettable experiential learning programmes which bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world. This role has a focus on supporting the development and management of operations across the Experiential Learning team, including processes, systems and financial reporting, as well as supplier procurement and contracts. The role also provides the opportunity to utilise your skills to further develop the team’s data collation and analysis to support our impact assessment and future programme development.
- Contribute to the delivery of Experiential Learning courses and initiatives on time, on budget and to quality standards and targets
- Area/ team compliance with necessary regulations/ processes
- Quality of recommendations and input into wider operational planning.
- Development of solutions and improvements to complex problems within own area of specialism.
- Production of high-quality reports, with analysis to support management decision-making.
- Effective resource management and quality/timeliness of support provided to faculty/colleagues.
- High-quality work delivered by third-party contractors and agencies.
- Up-to-date and accurate financial information for all Experiential Learning areas
- Strong cross-team relationships with key stakeholders.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience of managing a large range of different stakeholders.
- Sound project management experience with strong planning skills.
- Experience of using software related to own team or department to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage a broad remit of tasks and multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound understanding of the wider School’s offerings and those of competitors.
- Budget management experience
- Experience in effectively managing external suppliers/contractors.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 12th April 2023
London Business School