Executive Director, Sales and Client Relations
Executive Education has ambitious growth targets in the next five years, accounting for an important proportion of the School’s total revenue. It is a key part of the School’s future strategic and growth plans.
This role is a critical part of that growth. Managing a team of circa 18, ranging from Bids, Client Relations, New Business and Open Sales, this position will nurture and grow both new and existing client relationships and aid in the growth of the Business School.
- Lead the Sales teams to achieve their strategic and operational objectives, ensuring people are focused on the right priorities, have the right capabilities and mindset and resources are aligned and appropriately deployed.
- Anticipate and identify all potential business risks and oversee risk management, compliance and governance.
- Set regional, industry and financial targets.
- Monitor outcomes, targets and KPIs regularly, and report to the business on a weekly basis.
- Lead and support the team in the negotiation of high-value, non-standard contracts and agreements with clients and stakeholders to secure the best possible commercial outcome for the School.
- Use understanding of the client’s needs and the School’s offering and financial targets to ensure appropriate terms are offered and can be delivered.
- Coach, support and motivate the team to high performance and achievement of KPIs
- Lead the team to grow existing corporate relationships and to identify, nurture, and acquire new, strategically important relationships to ensure London Business School has a network of resilient, profitable and enduring corporate relationships.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School