Are you an experienced Executive Assistant with exceptional prioritisation and communication skills?
London Business School are recruiting for a permanent Executive Assistant to join Brand and Marketing. You will be the key right-hand manager for the Chief Marketing & Creative Officer (CMCO) as well as the leadership team within Brand & Marketing, supporting the departments purpose of elevating the LBS brand and supporting business growth targets.
This role requires excellent working relationships with both the Chief Marketing & Creative Officer and Chief Engagement Officer as well as the wider Brand & Marketing and Engagement Department. You will juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment where communication, accuracy and thinking on ones feet are critical.
- Active management of diary, travel, meetings and team communications.
- Be a robust gatekeeper and proactive manager of the CMCO's time, actively supporting the Chief Engagement Officer's time as required too.
- Provide accurate and effective diary and meeting management using judgement to manage and prioritise the schedule and ensure important conflicts/issues are flagged and resolved.
- Forward planning for clear sight of priorities for the day/week/month ahead in order to brief the CMCO/Chief Engagement Officer.
- Plan and manage quarterly Engagement and Brand & Marketing Townhalls.
- Schedule monthly Engagement Leadership Team meetings, Steering Group Meetings and workshops. These involve high numbers of attendees from across the School, so juggling multiple diaries and liaising with relevant stakeholders/assistants is essential.
Who we are looking for
- Previous executive assistant experience supporting senior executives.
- First class planning and strong organisation skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to deal with confidential information and with discretion.
- Highly developed relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong project planning and management skills with experience of leading and managing multiple projects at once.
- Capable of working under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word to an advanced level.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package,14.5% employer and 6.1% employee contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing Date - 20th February 2024
London Business School