Executive Assistant - Dean's Office
Can you provide expert support to our Dean and School Secretary?
Join the School as Executive Assistant in the Dean’s Office. Support the Dean by collaborating with our Marketing and Communications department in preparing communications and briefs, and working alongside the Assistant to the Dean to co-ordinate overseas visits. Assist the School Secretary by providing administrative support on a range of School-wide governance and regulatory matters. Your contribution will be integral to the smooth operation of the School.
- Supporting the Dean in his engagement with the School’s stakeholders through the preparation of communications, events briefings and speech outlines in liaison with the Marketing and Communications department.
- Collaborating effectively with the Assistant to the Dean on the co-ordination of overseas visits and the day to day running of the Dean’s Office.
- Providing assistance to the School Secretary on governance and regulatory matters including support for the School’s Governing Body, Freedom of Information Act requests and Health and Safety issues .
- Providing operational support to ensure the effective running of the department.
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will directly support our Dean and School Secretary in key elements of their roles as they ensure we achieve our vision to have a profound impact.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organisational and administrative experience
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a customer services environment
- Good project management and budget management skills
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
What you can expect from us
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School