(Up to 12 Months Fixed-Term Contract)
Are you a skilled events manager and logistical thinker?
Join us as an Events Manager and manage some of our School’s most exciting events.
Can you help us raise our profile?
Manage and market multiple events using your creativity and flair. Collaborate with stakeholders, internally and externally, to make sure the School delivers the best events possible. Your teamwork and expertise will help us deliver conferences, international events and speaker series’ that elevate the School’s reputation.
- Managing and delivering our events series and reputation-enhancing activities (a mix of virtual, hybrid and face-to-face events)
- Delivering multiple, concurrent events with creativity, flair and imagination
- Building and managing new relationships with speakers, sponsors, suppliers and stakeholders
- Setting objectives and metrics for each activity and analysing performance
- Marketing events and establishing compelling communication plans across channels
- Managing large budgets, signing off costs and aligning with School policy
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will be at the heart of that process, creating moments and experiences that change the way the world thinks about business.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in events management including large scale projects and virtual events
- Demonstrable knowledge of negotiating and working with external and third party suppliers
- The ability and confidence to engage with stakeholders across all levels
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Experience working within budgets and time limits
- High level attention to detail
- A knowledge of events management software, CRM and mass marketing systems preferable
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School