Are you excited about organising events that deliver real results?
As our Events Coordinator, you’ll support the Recruitment and Admissions Events Team in planning and delivering on online and in person events. Our events are aimed at attracting the best and brightest students to come study at London Business School and you’ll support us to find new and exciting ways to do that. You’ll be the first point of contact for prospective student enquiries, support on communicating the events to the right audience and help build and manage databases that improve our work.
- Support the Events team in delivering events for our recruitment and admissions department
- Coordinate logistics and operations in advance of events, including setting up online and in person events in various systems (CRM, Zoom, Outlook, Teams)
- Build strong and collaborative relationships internally and externally
- Support the Events Manager in communicating events
- Provide general admin support, including calendars, meetings, website updates
- Organise, process and analyse databases to ensure quality reporting
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Good experience working in events, recruitment events or marketing (preferably in higher education or within an admissions team)
- Exceptional customer service skills internally and externally
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Natural communicator able to manage stakeholders and write appropriate copy
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases including Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Zoom and Photoshop
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School