Fixed Term Contract until July 2024
Are you an experienced in supporting entrepreneurs and have strong programme management skills?
We are looking for an Enterprise Manager to join London Business School’s Institute of Entrepreneurship and Private Capital (IEPC) on a fixed term contract until July 2024. You will be responsible for delivering all experiential programmes and events within the IEPC, helping to design and deliver excellent initiatives for the School’s students and alumni community.
- Contribute to the strategic design, development, management and promotion of the student and alumni entrepreneurial career paths
- Support the implementation of plans for the IEPC to facilitate the achievement of their goals
- Manage the execution of entrepreneurship and private capital experiential projects and/or initiatives to promote the Institute and School’s reputation, as well as complement its research and teaching including but not limited to, relevant events specific to the private equity and start-up community, and various mentoring initiatives
- Manage the School’s prestigious Incubator programme, being the showcase of the School’s entrepreneurship activity
- Assist with the design and delivery of high-impact initiatives to ensure that content/materials used in projects is of a consistently high standard, adheres to London Business School brand and external compliance requirements.
- Quality-assure the drafting of key brand policy documents to ensure full compliance to London Business School’s rules and regulations, and brand guidelines.
Who we are looking for
- Experience of managing programmes and events in complex organisational environments
- Experience of managing multiple and diverse projects at any one time with competing deadlines
- Experience of conducting and managing day-to-day administrative tasks in a busy office environment
- Experience and knowledge of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education
- Excellent communicating and influencing skills, with the ability to negotiate, collaborate and influence.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School