Engagement & Programme Manager
Fixed Term contract until July 2024
Are you dedicated to help establish and promote new applied insights and facilitate a better understanding of effective leadership?
As an Engagement & Programme Manager you will be a trusted business partner for the Leadership Institute. You will work seamlessly with senior stakeholders across the School and externally. Translating our strategic objectives into actionable outreach plans.
- Working closely with the Executive Director, responsible for managing the process of creating the twice yearly report to the Research Centre Reporting Committee and compiling specific areas of content pertaining to budget, progress of funded research projects, outreach activity and benefits resulting from such activity
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with Advancement and Marketing and Communications to identify and manage opportunities to engage with potential donors, increase external awareness and ensure results are maximised in line with stated objectives
- Manage distribution of funds to research projects and in collaboration with the Executive Director partner with faculty (and adjuncts)
- Deputise for the Executive Director at stakeholder engagement meetings according to availability and necessity
Who we are looking for
- Proven track record in designing and delivering leadership development-oriented events and/or programmes
- Extensive knowledge and interest in the concepts of Leadership and Leadership effectiveness in global organisations
- Extensive project management experience, including strong prioritisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership, influencing, negotiating skills at all levels
- Ability to design and deliver workshop / interactive style meetings
- Experience of facilitating large and small group interactions
- Experience of allocating, managing and controlling budgets
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel etc) Qualtrex desirable
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing Date: 12th July 2022
London Business School