Employee Experience Manager
Is Employee Engagement at the heart of what you do?
Join us as our employee experience manager. Create and execute a compelling strategy to increase and sustain staff engagement, enabling colleagues to thrive at LBS. You’ll focus on the end to end employee experience, employer brand, wellbeing and engagement, the future of work, and company culture
- Determine and design the LBS School wide approach to engaging employees, shaping our listening strategy to ensure the colleague voice is heard
- Partner with our external supplier (currently Culture Amp) to design and deliver our engagement and other pulse surveys, then work with cross school teams to drive meaningful action
- Map the end to end employee experience, identifying the moments that matter and action tangible and measurable improvements which positively evolve our culture
- Evolve the LBS wellbeing framework, ensuring our focus on mental, emotional, physical and financial health continues to meet employee needs
- Actively participate in our planned Future of Work activity, ensuing our approaches are created using faculty expertise, staff collaboration, external best practice and future trends
Who we are looking for
- Experience of working in employee engagement and colleague listening (surveys), and in using employee survey software
- Experience of working in the wellbeing and mental health arenas
- Knowledge of latest trends and research across wellbeing, engagement, future of work and employee experience
- Natural relationship builder with an open and engaging style
- Strong communication and facilitation skills deployed with all levels of staff.
- Digitally confident and able – comfortable working with (or learning) online collaboration platforms
- Excellent project management and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School