Email Marketing Specialist
Do you have hands on experience of using an ESP to build and send emails?
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join London Business School on a permanent basis. This exciting new role is responsible for the build, execution and optimisation of all email marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, CRM and Digital Communications you will assist in the planning of the email marketing strategy and digital nurture journey and will be responsible for designing and executing email marketing campaigns using a range of skills including campaign and content planning, CRM management and segmentation.
- Prepare and distribute high quality, compelling, and targeted email campaigns
- Own the day-to-day management of email marketing calendar
- CRM/Database management including segmentation according to key markets and making recommendations for establishing new target groups
- Conduct iterative A/B testing to optimize performance
- Work with our editors to send the regular thought leadership e-publication, Think at London Business School
Who we are looking for
- Hands-on experience of using an ESP to build and send emails.
- An eye for good design and the ability to create appealing images and gifs in Photoshop, InDesign or similar software.
- Strong communication and copy writing skills, with good spelling and grammar
- Data literate and passionate about driving results through innovation and testing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure
- Experience using Microsoft Excel desirable
- Adept at managing multiple concurrent projects and able to prioritise your workload accordingly
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles
London Business School