Email Marketing Manager
Help Us Transform the Way the World Does Business
Join us as a commercially-focused Email Marketing Manager with a passion for digital customer experience.
Create Effective, Engaging Communications
Develop email campaigns to drive engagement, conversion and reputation. Your contribution will help the School meet revenue and reputational objectives.
That means you’ll:
• Work with generalist marketers across the department to plan effective email campaigns, agree KPIs and define target audience(s)
• Ensure that email briefs are produced for internal designers and copywriters to support template development in line with best practice
• Build and send emails, ensuring that they are fully tested and function correctly across all major email clients and devices
• Champion continuous improvement of email programs to drive performance against KPIs.
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll ensure each campaign is the highest quality through careful analysis, testing plans and data-driven decision making.
Who Are We Looking For
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Experience with email platforms such as ClickDimensions or DotMailer
• Experience with CRM platforms (particularly Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011)
• Basic HTML and Photoshop
• Data manipulation skills
• Great quantitative and analytical skills
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School