Are you reliable and NVQ Level 3 certified?
Join us as an Electrician and look after all of our Campus’ needs. Bring your electrical installation and maintenance expertise and make sure we are always switched on! You will report to the Building Services Supervisor and respond to emergencies, proactively improving our facilities.
• Complete electrical maintenance activities around campus, from responding to breakdowns to completing planned maintenance work
• Play an active part in our planned preventative maintenance schedule
• Guide and advise less experienced staff
• Manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks effectively
• Be a point of call for electrical related contracts
• Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times
Who Are We Looking For
• Minimum level 2 NVQ or BTECH equivalent
• Maintenance experience – Minimum 3 Years
• Knowledge of BMS Related Plant & Equipment
• Sound IT skills
• Client-facing experience
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School