Are you reliable and NVQ certified?
Join us as an Electrician and look after all our Campus’ needs. Bring your electrical installation and maintenance expertise and make sure we are always switched on. You will report to the Building Services Supervisor and respond to emergencies, proactively improving our facilities.
- Complete electrical maintenance activities around campus, from responding to breakdowns to completing planned maintenance work
- Play an active part in our planned preventative maintenance schedule
- Guide and advise less experienced staff
- Manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks effectively
- Be a point of call for electrical related contracts
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times
Who we are looking for
Our Ideal candidate would have;
- Minimum level 2 NVQ or BTECH equivalent
- Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of BMS Related Plant & Equipment
- Sound IT skills
- Client-facing experience
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution! (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles. Closing Date 27th May 2022
London Business School