Education Sales Consultant
Help us transform the way the world does business
We are looking for a Education Sales Consultant to support our Executive Education Open Programmes.
Deliver an innovative approach to acquiring leads and developing business
Our Executive Education department designs, markets and delivers a portfolio of over 30 open enrolment programmes and custom programmes designed specifically for corporate clients. Joining the team as Education Sales Consultant, you’ll develop and manage the sales pipeline, generate interest and convert enquiries into confirmed participants on a programme.
You will play an integral role in the future of our global business as you:
- Phone, email and meet with prospects to understand their learning and development needs
- Improve the conversion rates of enquiries through to paid participants
- Provide regular pipeline reporting and forecasting
- Build and grow client relationships
- Develop an exceptional understanding of our programme portfolio and the executive education market
- Attend industry events to meet delegates and promote courses
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we have the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will use your knowledge of our programmes along with your market expertise, to match an individual’s needs to the appropriate programme for them – exceeding expectations and maximising the impact of their experience with us.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A self-starter with a successful sales track record within a high-paced organisation
- Strong planning and organisational skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with senior executives
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- High levels of initiative and creativity
- An interest in the education sector would be an advantage
Be part of an international network
We are a global institution with our staff representing 55 nationalities, 94% of students and 86% faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
London Business School