Working Hours: rolling rota of 4 days on, 4 days off 7am – 7pm (weekends are included) Please note, this role is required to be on campus.
Add significant value to our Customer Experience team
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Manager to help us exceed customer and client expectations. Our Campus Services and Developments department is home to the teams that provide the day-to-day logistical operations management and service delivery for the School. Joining them as Customer Experience Manager, you’ll ensure the consistent delivery of a world class experience to a myriad of stakeholders at our leading Global Business School.
- Using the Operations Diary, prioritise the events and activity on campus for the day and be aware of future activity that needs to be considered for the days and week ahead.
- Deliver information sessions/ presentations to the School Community on Customer Experience activities when required.
- Meet and greet the School Community upon arrival at LBS at designated times/ occasions.
- Be highly visible on campus, actively seek feedback and verify with programme manager/ events managers that they are satisfied with the quality of space and service.
- Provide information to customers and be knowledgeable about the campus and its facilities.
- Liaise with all relevant service departments
- Ability to respond to customer questions (seek answers immediately if response unknown), maintaining clear and concise communications at all times.
Who we are looking for
- Positive experience of working within a customer-services orientated environment.
- Understanding of the levels of quality, service and experience required at a leading Global Business School.
- Ability to identify and implement interventions to ensure standards are maintained to the highest level and seek continuous improvement.
- Experience in a high profile customer-facing role.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Previous experience of checking service standards to a high level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to engage with a diverse set of customers, contractors and stakeholders.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to think strategically and make decisions quickly.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing Date - Thursday 2nd February 2023
London Business School