Diversity & Inclusion Advisor
Are you Passionate about Diversity and Inclusion?
We’re looking for a capable and curious diversity and inclusion advisor to join our people team. In this role, you’ll support the Associate Director of diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB), in driving our DIB strategy across the LBS community. You will be a strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management and project management skills, who puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything you do.
- Project management of diversity, inclusion and belonging projects, while also supporting the Associate Director on larger projects
- Work closely with departments and teams to help determine their DIB priorities, providing support and advice
- Support our staff networks and clubs
- Creatively managing the DEI communications and events calendar
- Review and monitor diversity analytics to understand and track DIB performance
- Provide general administrative support
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience in HR (experience with employment law is desirable)
- Passion for driving inclusion within the workplace
- Ability to analyse and interpret people data and business information and use this information to drive change and inform decision making
- Strong excel skills
- Strong communication skills to influence change and inspire our community
- An ability to influence change, remove barriers and create a culture of transparency and openness with an inclusive mindset
- Strong personal, administration and organisational skills including minuting of meetings, event organisation and diary management
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School