Director of IT Platforms
Are you able to effectively deliver change to key IT systems?
As Director of IT Platforms you will be lead the delivery of a transformed IT infrastructure and operations function for LBS. You will have full accountability for delivering change to all systems and services that support these School capabilities and will work closely with the Director of IT Delivery Capability to ensure the availability of the appropriate internal and external resources. Ideally you will have experience of migrating to and exploiting Microsoft Azure cloud platforms, cyber security and enterprise infrastructure.
- Deliver change to key systems, including Public Cloud Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Storage and Servers, Remote Access Technology and Data Platform Infrastructure among others
- Technical Product Ownership and resource allocation for key systems
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to understand current and future demand for IT services and solutions
- Establish appropriate delivery methodologies to deliver change and optimise delivery processes
- Report on key delivery metrics, performance against metrics and action plans
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant Professional qualification such as Project/Programme Management, Enterprise Architecture, IT Service Management, Cyber Security, SDLC.
- Broad and deep experience in delivering digital solutions in complex and demanding customer environments.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Strong experience with digital infrastructure including public Cloud (MS Azure), networks, enterprise IT systems, including but not limited to, Microsoft365, ERP systems, B2C online platforms.
- Excellent communicating and influencing skills, with the ability to negotiate, collaborate and influence.
- Strong experience of managing internal relationships at all levels up to and including C-suite.
- Demonstrable credibility and a network of contacts in digital technology.
- Subject matter expert in legislation, policies, tools or systems applicable to IT Solution Management.
- Project and/or change management certification and experienced in leading and implementing complex business change solutions.
- Broad understanding of each of London Business School’s activities and offerings.
- Ability to scan the horizon, identify industry best practice and translate this into future planning for own area of specialism.
- Proven financial management skills and commercial acumen.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School