Digital Marketing Manager
This is a 4 month Fixed Term Contract role.
Are you a Digital Marketing expert looking for an in-house role?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop and deliver web projects and digital campaigns. Collaborating with colleagues from across the School, you will ensure that editorial, brand and campaign content is optimised and distributed across digital channels. You will also act as a bridge between the Marketing and IT teams to ensure that web enhancements are effectively delivered.
- Leading on multiple marketing and web projects
- Overseeing the editing of web pages and back-end changes
- Liaising with stakeholders on their requirements and justifications for changes
- Providing specialist knowledge to inform the design of brand materials
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage a variety of audiences/stakeholders.
- Sitecore thorough knowledge essential – other content management tools such as Wordpress would also be beneficial.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing and digital principles (web and content management)
- SEO best practice knowledge.
- HTML knowledge.
- Basic CSS knowledge would be beneficial.
- Microsoft Office suite to intermediate level, particularly Excel.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Ability to have technical discussions with IT team, and translate complex issues back to marketing stakeholders.
- Sound understanding of the wider School’s offerings and those of competitors.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good at working under pressure in a customer-facing role.
- Budget management experience.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School