Can you use your design skills to help us tell our story?
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Join our MarComms team and use your design skills to create compelling multi-channel content for a premium brand. You will play a key role in telling our story in unique and engaging ways, executing our campaigns and evolving our brand. Use your skillset to develop and design animation graphics, and create designs to drive high quality audience engagement.
- Creation of both static and dynamic content for print and digital advertising (HTML display, paid social) to time and quality standards
- Create layouts and designs, including brochures and event collateral, that are optimised for specific messaging, formats and platforms
- Understand and challenge briefs to ensure high quality output
- Review content and suggest improvements where necessary
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Full and fluent knowledge of current design tools and software, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat (essential)
- Good After Effects and/or motion graphic software knowledge (e.g. Adobe Animate) (desirable)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS (desirable)
- Significant experience across a range of design materials (both digital and print)
- Image retouching and photo correction skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues and stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of leading delivery within a complex organisation with multiple competing demands.
- A link to your online portfolio or file transfer service (eg WeTransfer)
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School