Delivery Programme Manager
This role is available on a flexible basis. It can be either fully remote working or hybrid and we have a variety of working patterns available.
Are you an experienced events professional looking for your next challenge?
We are looking for confident, professional and articulate individuals to become part of our Executive Education Delivery Programme Manager flexible pool, to work on our online or campus programmes. The flexible pool offers individuals the opportunity to work flexibly, either fully remote or hybrid, to deliver our outstanding Executive Education programmes. This is a brilliant opportunity for people with good events or project management skills, including online delivery experience to work with London Business School.
The Customer Experience Team is ultimately responsible for the customer experience of participants and clients and for the seamless delivery of outstanding programmes across the globe. As the successful candidate you’ll provide outstanding quality and customer experience in the preparation, delivery and wrap-up of every programme while providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders.
You’ll be the point of contact for, and link between, programme stakeholders and an exemplary brand ambassador for London Business School in all interactions. As an integral part of the team, you’ll be customer facing, acting as the face of LBS specialising in creating moments that matter for our clients and the School.
- Plan and deliver a range of programmes in accordance with well-defined processes, to ensure the successful delivery of learning programmes.
- Understand and oversee programme collateral requirements and actively contributes in defining and continuously improving the accurate production of learning materials to support the delivery of programmes and learning activities.
- Is expert in managing online platforms for events such as Webex, zoom and MS Teams.
- Set up and manage programme learning platforms.
- Apply brand consistency across programme materials.
- Build sound relationships and acts as key contact for programme stakeholders.
- Understand programme budgets, financial tools and follow processes.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
London Business School