Delivery Programme Manager (Learning Events)
This is a part-time casual position with varied hours.
Would you like to contribute to our world class education programmes?
As one of our Delivery Programme Managers, you will provide outstanding quality and customer experience in the preparation, delivery and wrap-up of programmes and excellent customer service to all stakeholders. You will act as a point of contact for programme stakeholders and a brand ambassador for London Business School.
- Plans and delivers a range of programmes (learning events) in accordance with well-defined processes, to ensure successful delivery
- Uses expertise to deliver quality learning experiences with a range of online platforms (Zoom/Webex/MS Teams)
- Provides outstanding customer experience on programmes delivered, organising and managing programme logistics and understanding customer needs and requirements
- Builds sound relationships and acts as key contact for programme stakeholders
- Ensure suitable suppliers are engaged on programme, ensuring quality and value for money.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in programme/events delivery/management (including preparation, delivery and wrap up activities)
- Mastery of online learning delivery tools (Zoom/MS Teams/Webex)
- Customer centric with a passion for delivering outstanding customer experience
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and embracing change in a fast paced environment
- Confident presenter and facilitator, comfortable leading online classes through social and networking activities
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience of managing a large range of different stakeholders.
- Experience of using software related to own team or department to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Sound understanding of the wider School’s offerings and those of competitors.
- Sound project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of business education and/or relevant sector.
- Budget management experience
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, getting results through personal proficiency
- Willingness to learn and continually develop
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Please note we that we use a 3rd party recruitment agency to resource these roles and they would therefore manage your engagements with us. This process will be explained clearly to you at assessment stage.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School