Data Support Coordinator
Are you a Data Expert?
Our career centre department is looking for a data support coordinator to join the team on a 6 month fixed term basis. In this role, you’ll analyse and manipulate data using Excel. You will identify trends and provide context to reports delivered to key stakeholders.
- Collate, process and report on data for the career centre department
- Extract data from systems used by the Department (Symplicity, 12Twenty etc.) and cleanse/manipulate it as required using advanced Excel skills to present findings to key stakeholders.
- Ensure data is collected accurately, timely and efficiently; stored according to current legislation and easily accessible
- Work with stakeholders to understand their data requirements and work in partnership with them to ensure requests are timely, relevant and have a clear plan as to how the data will be used going forward.
- Support the Data Insights Manager to collect information directly from students
- Design, create, manage and report on surveys using Qualtrics.
Who we are looking for
- Further education or equivalent.
- May hold vocational qualification.
- Good communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases.
- Experience of software related to own area of specialism.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment.
- Experience with Power BI and SQL would be desirable
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School