Data Business Analyst
18 month fixed term contract.
Do you have an analytical mind-set?
Join our Business Services team as a Data Business Analyst. Use your problem-solving skills, attention to detail and love of Excel to analyse and report on our student data. Prepare our annual student data returns to provide our regulator with an accurate picture of our students. Manage our student surveys to make sure we continue to provide excellent learning experiences. Help us stay ahead of the curve by monitoring and improving our current processes.
- Collation, analysis and reporting of student data
- Manage the delivery of student satisfaction surveys for all programmes via survey software.
- Proactively monitor processes, systems and practices to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, providing specialist advice to deliver the information they require and excellent service
Who we are looking for
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of VBA and SQL
- Experience of producing or contributing to HESA and HESES returns
- Good communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them in layman’s terms
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with survey management software and with PowerBI – desirable but not essential
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School