Data Analytics Manager
The Dean’s office is responsible for the School’s corporate governance, compliance, legal affairs and strategic projects. In this role, you’ll sit within the Dean’s office and ensure compliance with the school’s regulatory returns. You’ll be responsible for the management of central information reporting requirements for the school, as well as play a pivotal role for the school on the upcoming implementation of HESA Data Futures project.
- Oversight of all external regulatory data submissions
- Oversight of Business School rankings (Financial Times, Business Week etc)
- School KPI performance reporting
- Support the Director of Planning in the development of a reporting strategy to monitor the progress and delivery of the School’s rolling Five Year Plan
- Supplying key data for periodic reviews by external accreditation bodies
- Support the School’s Data Privacy Manager on subject rights requests
Who we are looking for
- Comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements for the Higher Education sector
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them clearly.
- Confident in stakeholder management
- Extensive Experience of using software to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
Free onsite gym and swimming pool
Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
Enhanced cycle to work scheme
Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
Up to 5 days approved volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School