Do you have an analytical mind-set?
Join our Business Services team as a Data Analyst. Use your problem-solving skills, attention to detail and love of Excel to analyse and report on our student data.
Can you be curious and act on your own initiative?
Manage our student surveys to make sure we continue to provide excellent learning experiences. Own projects that will help our degree programmes thrive. Help us stay ahead of the curve by monitoring and improving our current processes.
- Manage the delivery of student satisfaction surveys via Qualtrics and report on results via data viz software, Vocalize
- Proactively monitor processes, systems and practices to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, providing specialist advice to deliver the information they require and excellent service
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, your expertise will help us develop business insights that improve our offering and our impact.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of VBA and SQL
- Good communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them in layman’s terms
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with survey management software and with PowerBI – desirable but not essential
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School