Are you ready to make your experience count?
Join our Executive Education department as a Data Analyst. Provide world class data analysis, industry insight and systems support service.
You can capture and review data. Create and present reports. Manage CRM systems and drive improvements that directly affect the businesses strategy.
You will be responsible for delivering two key projects over the next 12 months:
- Move all existing reports and create dashboards on PowerBI
- Rationalising /reducing the amount of internal data/KPIs we use.
After that your key areas of responsibility are:
- Leading the delivery of a world class analytics service to Exec Ed including sales planning and pipeline management
- Data Analysis: extract data from various systems using SQL, manipulation in Excel, creation of forecasts and models, and creating reports and dashboards on Power BI
- Systematic tracking of the external environment / industry
- Delivering against KPIs and providing regular updates to the Head of Business Systems & Analytics
- Analytical support for key clients, large business proposals and new product/programme ideas
- Support for business budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
Who Are We Looking For
- Experience working in a commercial Data Analyses environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A commercially-minded approach to accounts
- A tenacious and proactive attitude
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (one of the largest pension schemes in the sector) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. We can only achieve this through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School