Are you ready to produce world-class programmes?
We’re looking for a proactive Project Coordinator to join our leading Degree Education and Career Centre. In this role, you’ll keep a keen eye on our portfolio of world-class programmes. From delivery to development, you’ll use your understanding of Higher Education or Alumni Relations to support other members of the Experiential Learning team and ensure everything we do is aligned to increasing our presence across the globe. Whether you’re maintaining day-to-day relationships with our existing clients and partners or expanding our network, you’ll be an expert communicator who can help us to achieve more.
- Contribute to the development of our recruitment and engagement plans
- Help produce operational plans that meet our departmental objectives
- Plan, deliver and review our range of LBS consulting programmes
- Support and coordinate the delivery of our world-class learning experiences
- Ensure our scheduling and timetabling activity is as efficient and effective as possible
- Undertake data analysis and provide recommendations that can be used to inform planning and decision-making
- Collaborate successfully with our suppliers, stakeholders and various departments across our School
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing and building relationships with students
- A working knowledge of soft sales and business development practices
- Strong project management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- A good understanding of Higher Education is desirable
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School