Content and Communications Manager
Are you a passionate communications manager?
Join our career centre as our content and communications manager. In this exciting role, you’ll collate and circulate career insights, job sector content, and information to our students. The content you create and post from our in-house career experts will provide students with the tools and skills they need to land their next opportunity post-LBS.
- Ensure content is targeted, presented and communicated in an impactful way to the students
- Recommend best practice for content creation, distribution and repurposing
- Contribute to the Team vision & strategy, aligned with the Career Centre vision and priorities as well as overall School goals
- Take editorial control of the main online Career Centre resource to ensure a consistent, engaging and informative tone of voice
- Manage and write The KnowHow blog, drawing on expert input from others
- Work closely with stakeholders across the school such as Marketing and Communications to ensure content is on brand
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of specialist area.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence, negotiate and collaborate with a range of people.
- Confidence IT user with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- High level of writing skills to convey messages to students in a succinct, compelling manner
- Experience of using a variety of communication channels including social media
- Experience of managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Project management experience.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School