Do you have experience planning, writing and producing content?
We are looking for a Content Manager to join the Brand & Marketing team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for developing, managing and co-ordinating the delivery of content that supports the needs of our different audiences. This will involve collaborating with key stakeholders to map out content ideas, contribute to campaign idea thinking and creating/writing profiles and social media copy
This role is perfect if you are digitally savvy and thrive on building relationships by coordinating dynamic content campaigns on a regular basis. You will work in a small and friendly team and be one of two Content Manager’s reporting into the Head of Creative, Content & Editorial.
- Plan and execute, with specialist team resource (internal/external) content assets that are relevant, impactful and compelling to our audiences.
- Deliver all projects on time, cost and quality standards, and targets.
- Lead on social media planning and posting where required for special events and/or supporting student/participant social media take-overs of our School channels
- Coordinate the tracking of engagement levels, response rates and achievement of key performance indicator targets against campaign and/or activity objectives.
- Liaise across the team to prepare reports to inform review, planning and decision-making.
Who we are looking for
- Experience planning and producing content
- Course attendance and/or experienced in content writing (short-form/social copy)
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Excellent knowledge of digital tools and platforms related to content management
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry and technological advancements.
- Experience of leading/playing a part in innovative projects, campaigns or initiatives.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
Free onsite gym and swimming pool
Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
Enhanced cycle to work scheme
Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
Up to 5 days approved volunteering leave or unpaid parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School
London Business School