Communications and Events Coordinator
Are you interested in Communications and Events?
Our Marketing and Communications team is looking for a new Communications and Events Coordinator. Use your excellent organisational skills to provide administrative and operational support to a busy team. Be part of a team that elevates our brand and obtain a breadth of experience across internal and external communications and events.
- Publishing quality brand materials and content
- Coordinate projects and campaigns and help our Strategic Events team to organise events
- Carry out research and media monitoring
- Maintain School communications channels
- Be responsible for the effective diary management of the team
- Respond to and resolve a variety of enquiries, requests and issues
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data in our business systems and compliance with processes, procedures and standards
- Contribute to process reviews and operational improvements
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An interest in communications/events/PR/marketing
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases
- A proactive approach and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to maintain a strong connection between diverse departments
- Previous experience in comms or events is desirable, but not essential
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School