Are you an expert Client Director with experience and knowledge of the learning and education market?
We are seeking a Client Director to build profitable, high quality relationships with companies as part of our Executive Education directorate. You will collaborate with learning specialists and faculty members to agree bespoke learning solutions whilst managing a portfolio of new and existing clients. You will use a consultative approach to understand clients’ requirements to deliver targeted offers, winning new business and ensuring existing clients are serviced to the highest standards.
- Building substantial, profitable relationships with large and medium sized businesses
- Working closely with learning technologists and faculty members to decide on effective learning solutions
- Managing a portfolio of new and existing clients and ensuring a high level of service
- Pitching for and winning new business, while negotiating contracts
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience or knowledge of learning solutions, education solutions or pedagogy
- Professional qualification or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain client relationships at senior levels.
- Highly skilled in negotiation, networking, and influencing.
- Experience of consultative sales and developing solutions with demanding clients.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders and to operate effectively with senior leaders.
- Experience of key account management and developing client relationships.
- Extensive awareness of the activities of the organisation and competitor schools.
- Ability to scan the horizon, identify industry best practice and translate this into future planning for own area of specialism.
- Proven financial management skills.
- Experience of leading a team in a senior level role.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School