Are you an experienced Case Manager?
The right candidate will be responsible for the management of student cases. This will involve liaising with students, staff and faculty to investigate cases, preparing reports for formal consideration, supporting panels, and providing expert advice to reviewers to ensure the consistency of procedures, case outcomes. Whilst alongside, supporting with the development of the academic quality manual, including documenting policies and procedures.
1 Permanent position & 1 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Position open
- Delivery of high-quality service in area of specialism.
- Area/team compliance with necessary regulations/processes.
- Production of high-quality reports, with the identification of trends and issues.
- Timely and robust onboarding of contractors.
- Projects delivered on time, on budget and to quality standards and targets.
- Development of relationships within and outside the team, and positive feedback from colleagues.
- Improvements to processes and procedures in own area of specialism.
- Up-to-date and accurate financial information for own service area.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience of managing complaints and/or student casework.
- Good communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them in layman’s terms.
- Experience of using software related to own area of specialism to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Positive experience of working within a customer-services orientated environment.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date: 14th February 2023
London Business School