Careers Programme Manager - Alumni and Leadership Programmes
Are you passionate about education, learning and development, and supporting our alumni?
Join our world-class career centre as a Career Programme Manager for our alumni and leadership programmes. As our Careers Programme Manager, you’ll support the planning and implementation of the careers curriculum for students and alumni. You’ll also help alumni with their career development, manage events, and prepare creative content to market and promote what we do to help enhance the career prospects of our community. Ideally you’ll be from a learning and development, talent management, or even a recruitment background.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to the alumni community as the first point of contact.
- Support alumni with their career development, providing relevant information and advice along with connecting them with employers, opportunities and resources
- Identify opportunities where alumni can support the objectives of our Career Centre.
- Own the marketing and promotion of all events and activities
- Work with a number of stakeholders from across our School, to identify points of collaboration.
- Manage the alumni coaching provision and relationships with third party suppliers
- Monitor and track the KPIs of the team, producing regular management reports
- Provide broad administrative support to the team
Who we are looking for
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience in project or events management.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Creative flair and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Previous higher education experience, or experience in an L&D, talent management, or recruitment background would be desirable
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School