Are you a strong administrator with a passion for events?
Fixed term role for 5 months
Our Career Centre enhances the career prospects and outcomes of our students and alumni. Join the career centre as our career coordinator and support the team in managing the delivery of projects and events. This role will have key accountability for ensuring an excellent customer experience for students, alumni, staff and external stakeholders.
- Own the execution of the logistics for our Career Centre events. Ensure all events are executed to the highest standards
- Proactively communicate with student/alumni participants to ensure pre-event and post-events communication
- Monitor the take up of events, record attendance and liaise with team members regarding event reservations
- organise logistics such as rooms, catering, badges, access to computers and any other requirements
- Support the Careers Programme Manager in putting together content for various channels including Programme and Alumni Newsletters
Who we are looking for
- Good A Level or equivalent qualifications
- Strong administrative experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Diplomatic approach to managing various stakeholder groups
- Excellent organization, detail orientation and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good technology skills including a working knowledge of Zoom.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School