Career Skills Events Coordinator
As our career skills events coordinator, you’ll work with team to plan and implement a range of career events for students. Use your excellent organisational and problem solving skills to support the delivery of events that complement our part-time and full-time degree programmes. With persistence and scrupulous attention to detail, you’ll deliver a great experience to students by:
- Support the delivery of the Career Centre’s skills events programme
- Support the team with community events, recruitment events and receptions.
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure their concept for the Careers Event is fully formulated and ready for an Event Manager or Event Coordinator to manage
- Market Career Events to appropriate audiences following direction from departmental stakeholders.
- Revise event policies and procedures
Who we are looking for
- Degree qualified or other relevant qualification.
- Events Management experience (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School