Career Skills Event Manager
Do you have the skills to bring great minds together?
As our career skills manager, you’ll work with career leads to plan and implement the career development curriculum for students. Use your project management skills to arrange the delivery of events that complement our part-time and full-time degree programmes. With persistence and scrupulous attention to detail, you’ll deliver a great experience to students by:
- Planning, organising and arranging delivery of careers skills workshops, individual sessions and large group events
- Working with service providers and colleagues to meet space, AV, and other technical and logistical requirements
- Building strong relationships with programme leads to understand their needs
- Acting as primary point of contact for all staff and student enquiries
- Gathering and collating all relevant feedback from events
- Creating and editing content for the intranet and Media site system
Who we are looking for
- Degree-level education
- Some events management experience and/or project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good at relationship-building
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proficient with Excel, Airtable and Qualtrics
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School