Career Events Coordinator
Can your excellent organisation and problem solving skills support our world class Career Centre?
As our events coordinator, you’ll work with team to plan and implement a range of career events for students. Use your excellent organisational and problem solving skills to support the delivery of events that complement our part-time and full-time degree programmes. With persistence and scrupulous attention to detail, you’ll deliver a great experience to students.
6 month Fixed Term Contract , July 23-Feb 24
- Positive feedback from colleagues, students and stakeholders
- Delivery of high-quality service to colleagues, students and other stakeholders
- Timely response to and resolution of enquiries, requests and issues
- Strong cross team working relationships with key stakeholders
- Production of high-quality reports, tracking and identifying trends and issues
- Effective resource management, and quality/timeliness of support provided
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of data in relevant systems
- Contributions to process reviews and operational improvements
- Champion change by role modelling the behavior expected from all colleagues and consider the impact of change on all processes, systems, processes and people to ensure appropriate steps are taken for successful implementation
Who we are looking for
- Events Management experience (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage a wide variety ofaudiences.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Budget management experience
- Flexible approach to working hours – some evening and weekend work required
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date - 1stJune 2022
London Business School