Are you highly organised and enjoy supporting a team?
Campaign Coordinator is a critical role at the heart of the Campaign effort. This position will lead on all Campaign related administration and support, coordinating planning and delivery of the Campaign. This position will also have ownership around the administration and coordination of the Campaign Leadership Board – the most senior group of donors and volunteers supporting the Campaign at the highest levels. The role will work very closely with the Campaign Director on a range of Campaign related tasks and projects. The role will also provide more general administrative support direct to the Campaign Director.
- Ownership and management of all Campaign Leadership Board associated administration and logistics.
- Co-ordinate and manage internal and external Campaign related meetings with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- General administrative support for Campaign Director as required, including portfolio support, meeting, diary and travel support and producing presentations
- Accurately process invoices and input financial data into systems to support the tracking of Campaign budgets
- Work with Campaign Director to support delivery of team objectives and meet or exceed targets and metrics.
Who we are looking for
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage and take ownership for individual priorities with confidence and independence.
- Proven track record of delivering against Key Performance Indicators or metrics.
- Good communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases.
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management with ability to organise and prioritise a varied workload.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Experience in standard financial management processes.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing Date- 16th June 2023
London Business School