Business Systems Manager
Do you have experience in facilities management and systems?
We are looking for someone that has significant experience and working knowledge of CAFM software systems, as you will be responsible for ensuring the systems the school is using are still relevant and up to date. Within this role you will be working closely to the estates helpdesk, ensuring the systems are running smoothly so jobs can be passed to contractors. This role will allow engagement with different stakeholders across various departments within the school.
- Delivery of high-quality service in area of Space and Facilities Management.
- Development of solutions and improvements to complex issues within own area of specialism.
- Production of high-quality reports, with complex analysis to support management decision-making.
- Contribution to cross-School compliance with regulations and legislation.
- High-quality work delivered by third-party contractors and agencies.
- Projects delivered on time, on budget and to quality standards.
- Strong cross-team working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Positive feedback from staff colleagues, faculty and stakeholders.
- Improvements in commercial performance for the team or department.
- Contribution to the development of policies, processes and systems.
Who we are looking for
- Professional qualification or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Significant experience and working knowledge of CAFM software systems.
- Sound working knowledge of policies, regulations and legislation relating to Facilities Management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to negotiate and influence at a senior level whilst maintaining positive relationships.
- Experience of Project Management, particularly leading IT projects.
- Experience in effectively managing external suppliers/contractors.
- Experience of managing and operating financial budgets.
- The ability to build exceptional relationships and influence / negotiate within a complex environment.
- Experience of constructing robust business cases.
- Ability to work in a cross cultural, multi-generational environment.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing Date 27th September 2022
London Business School