Business Development Manager
Are you flexible, enthusiastic and engaged?
If so, you can help us develop and deliver our world-class Management and Leadership Development programmes to fit our client’s needs.
Do you have what it takes to shape key relationships?
Yes? Then, build high-quality relationships with a broad spectrum of global, corporate clients. Introduce clients to our broad range of Executive Education programmes and capabilities. Drive the profitability, quality and growth of our programmes in London and Dubai. Own your own clients. Collaborate with our Client Solution team to make your clients happy. Do all of this as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team.
- Identifying potential opportunities to grow our open portfolio
- Working with our Directors of Custom Clients, Sales and Open Programmes to scope opportunity for growth
- Driving business growth and engagement with a portfolio of existing global clients, by building a strategic view of the account and securing revenue over the long-term
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Events team to develop a public presence in our industry and network at a senior level
- Initiating the design and delivery of new business proposals by working with the Bid and Marketing teams
- Maintaining and nurturing strong relationships with key HR and L&D partners and business stakeholders.
- Demonstrating competence in operating and navigating relevant systems to record and share history of client engagements
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we have the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will shape strong relationships to ensure we achieve maximum global impact.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- B2B sales experience, preferably within professional services and/or Edtech
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of stakeholder management
- A collaborative approach to working and a proactive nature
- A track record working in a target driven environment
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution with our staff representing 55 nationalities, 94% of students and 86% faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. We can only achieve this through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.Why London Business School?
London Business School