LBS Technology are looking for two Business Analysts to join our exciting transformation journey. As we embark on a new, agile delivery model, we are seeking two Analysts to join our Delivery Workstreams. Bridging the interface between technology and the business, building relationships, teamwork, self-motivated and an enquiring mind will be key.
Our vision is to deliver value outcomes to the business to support the achievement of the wider school strategic aims. No two days will be the same, and you will get to work with a team of like-minded experienced professionals in an inclusive and supportive culture.
This is a great time to join the Technology function, there is a largely brand-new senior management team, led by a new Chief Digital and Information Officer who joined the School in September 2021.
To find out more about the specific projects you may be supporting, or know more about the team and the journey we are on, please contact Ryan Tindall in the LBS talent team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply specialist technical knowledge across a range of different areas to deliver required services in line with defined processes, escalating queries or tasks if outside own technical knowledge and/or standard procedure for own area.
- Respond to requests from all stakeholders, providing specialist advice to deliver the information and/or understanding they require and provide an excellent service.
- Resolve operational day-to-day issues referred from across the School, ensuring an efficient and first-class service is extended to all stakeholders.
- Independently collate, cleanse and analyse data, and make recommendations based on analysis to support the department’s decision-making process.
- Undertake investigations and inspections of data, processes and working practices in accordance with established procedure to identify actual/potential compliance issues and recommend appropriate action.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Positive experience of working within a customer-services orientated environment.
- Graduate with relevant qualification in information or IT related subject or significant relevant experience
- Preferably ISEB (or similar) qualification in business analysis
- Must have ability to grasp new technologies and translate technology for users
- Requirements gathering, elicitation, documentation and prioritisation techniques
- User story writing including acceptance criteria (BDD)
- Business Process design using recognised notation / tools e.g. BPMN or UML
- Demonstrable experience of both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution!!! (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School