This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role.
Are you looking for a varied Business Analyst role in a fascinating environment?
In this customer-facing Business Analyst role you will engage with the business on the problems they face and establish solution-focused approaches based on these business requirements. As well as current and future process mapping, you will lead on various projects and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Liaising with stakeholders regarding business requirements
- Current and future process mapping
- Producing reports, identifying trends and issues
Who we are looking for
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Positive experience of working within a customer-services orientated environment.
- Graduate with relevant qualification in information or IT related subject or significant relevant experience
- Preferably ISEB (or similar) qualification in business analysis
- Ability to grasp new technologies and translate technology for users
- Requirements gathering, elicitation, documentation and prioritisation techniques
- User story writing including acceptance criteria (BDD)
- Business Process design using recognised notation / tools e.g. BPMN or UML
- Demonstrable experience of both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of digital transformation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience of user experience design, user interface design and customer journey mapping highly desirable
- Experience and understanding of change management preferable
- Demonstrable experience of experience of producing business cases highly preferable
- Experience of supporting and/or leading procurement highly desirable
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School