Business Analyst - maternity cover
This is a maternity cover for up to 12 months
Are you driven and ready to work in our dynamic team?
Join as a Business Analyst. Form partnerships with our team and business stakeholders to provide technology services to our School
Can you work collaboratively?
Conduct research. Produce reports. Present recommendations based on your findings with the help of your fellow Business Analysts. Your expertise will allow us to proactively support our main campus in London and our teaching facilities in Dubai.
- Work with stakeholders to define objectives, gather and analyse information and document and present findings
- Complete GAP, change impact and cost/benefit analyses
- Ensure requirements are documented in the appropriate format, and communicated to stakeholders
- Document process flows by working with business units to understand ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ processes
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will play a part in ensuring the world-class teaching we impart on our students is enabled by world-class technology solutions.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant qualification in an IT related subject or significant relevant experience
- ISEB or a similar qualification in business analysis
- Experience writing user stories; gathering, eliciting, documenting and prioritising requirements; and business process design used tools such BPMN or UML
- Demonstrable experience working with both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Excellent inter-personal skills, stakeholder management and the ability to communicate with a variety of levels
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School