Business Analyst Manager
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract (maternity cover).
Do you have experience of delivering large programmes of work?
We are looking for a Business Analyst Manager to direct the strategy and continuous improvement of a high-performing BA team. As well as leading the function, you will analyse business problems and opportunities, getting stakeholder buy-in for solutions that help the school achieves its goals. You will have the freedom to develop approaches and operate at an enterprise level.
- Manage the Business Analyst team, leading on strategy and resource allocation
- Manage large programmes of work and oversee further team projects
- Build relationships and engage with stakeholders across the business
- Analyse business problems and opportunities, recommending solutions that will help the school to achieve its aims
- Provide help, guidance and training on Business Analysis across the school
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Professional qualifications or equivalent experience within the following domains: business analysis (essential), business relationship management (highly desirable), Enterprise architecture (highly desirable); project management (highly desirable), change management (highly desirable), ITIL (desirable)
- Significant experience of software/models/methodologies related to domains indicated above
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences and translate complex technology issues into understandable business language
- Excellent working knowledge of best practice, policies, regulations and legislation in area of specialism.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead on strategy development.
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues.
- In-depth knowledge of business analysis domain
- Experience of leading projects.
- Experience in effectively managing external suppliers/contractors.
- Financial management experience and commercial acumen.
- Excellent people leadership skills and proven experience of leading and motivating teams to success
- A desire to learn, a thirst for knowledge, the desire to constantly improve and deliver excellent customer experiences and exceed expectations
Why London Business School
What you can expect from us
Why London Business School?
London Business School