BI & Reporting Engineer
Are you a Power BI whiz?
Become a part of our IT team as a BI & Reporting Engineer. Be a part of the team that provides technology and information services to the whole School from our main campus in London to our teaching facilities in Dubai.
Can you use your specialist knowledge to support us?
Build effective professional relationships. Provide excellent customer service to your internal stakeholders. As our BI & Reporting Engineer, you will be our go-to person for Power BI and reporting requests across the School.
- Assisting in the support of Power BI and the School’s Data Warehouse
- Supporting with the continuous expansion of the School’s analytics platform on Microsoft Azure
- Maintaining current and implement new requirements on the SSRS platform
- Supporting daily data capture operations as well as analysing and solving data issues
- Identifying area for process improvements
- Developing and administering bulk data operations, data imports and exports
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will be providing the business with the data capabilities that will improve how we work as a School.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience in data reporting
- Prior experience using Microsoft SSRS; Power BI Desktop and Service; and ETL Tools (either SSIS or Azure Data Factory). Experience with Python is desirable.
- Experience implementing data-oriented solutions. This must include one or more of the following:
- Master Data Manager/Data Catalogue
- Business Intelligence, Analytics or data warehousing
- Data integration and migration
- Messaging or service-based architectures
- Data cleansing and aggregation
- Great communication skills and the ability to forge effective working relationships
Job Title: BI & Reporting Engineer
Location: London Business School, Sussex Place
Salary: £45,000 – £52,000
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School