Associate Director Financial Control
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract position.
Are you an experienced Financial Controller with excellent management skills?
We are looking for an Associate Director Financial Control to take on the day-to-day running of our finance systems, management of the transactional finance team and ensuring financial controls are adhered to.
- Management of internal controls relating to the Finance team including liaising with internal auditors.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the finance systems
- Management of the transactional finance teams, including overseeing their activity and resolving escalated issues
- Management of the day-to-day cash balances
- Take responsibility for insurance related matters
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- ACA / ACCA qualification and 5 years PQE.
- Excellent business partnering and internal governance experience.
- Excellent communicating and influencing skills, with the ability to negotiate, collaborate and influence.
- Demonstrable credibility and a network of contacts in an area of expertise.
- Subject matter expert in legislation, policies, tools or systems applicable to own area of specialism.
- Proven financial management skills and commercial acumen.
- Broad understanding of each of London Business School’s activities and offerings.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School